Kirstin Harden joined The Worstell Law Firm in June 2020 as a Legal Clerk. After earning her law license, she was made an Associate Attorney in September 2020. She primarily focuses her law practice on representing clients in family law and divorce matters in Missouri.
Originally from Colorado Springs, Colorado, Kirstin graduated from University of Colorado-Colorado Springs with honors and received the Outstanding Undergraduate Award. Soon after graduation, she moved to Topeka, Kansas to attend Washburn University School of Law and received her Juris Doctorate. While at Washburn Law, Kirstin took every family law course that the University offered, earning her a Family Law Certificate with honors. Additionally, Kirstin volunteered in over 100 hours of Pro Bono work during law school, earning her a Pro Bono Certificate with honors as well. In her final year of Law School, Kirstin participated in the Washburn Litigation Clinic for Family Justice and Immigration. There, Kirstin drafted a Report and Resolution for the American Bar Association House of Delegates, which was approved by the House in August 2020.
When not working, Kirstin enjoys traveling, playing volleyball, and spending time with her husband; two mini-Australian Shepherds, Rigel and Nova; and their rescued cat, Aurora.
- 2020 - Juris Doctor, Washburn University School of Law - Topeka
- 2016 - Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, University of Colorado, - Colorado Springs
- 2016 - Minor in Counseling and Human Services, University of Colorado - Colorado Springs
Certifications and Awards
- September 2020 - Licensed Missouri Attorney and Counselor at Law
- May 2020 - Family Law Certificate and Pro Bono Certificate with honors
- December 2016 - Outstanding Undergraduate Award