Samuel Taggart Blissett is an Associate Attorney at the Worstell Law Firm. Primarily focusing on divorce, paternity, and child custody matters, Samuel is ready to assist you with any of your family law needs.
Samuel graduated from the University of Kansas City School of Law in 2018, earning his Juris Doctorate with honors in public service. While attending law school, Samuel volunteered with Legal Aid of Western Missouri and Jackson County’s Court Appointed Special Advocates as a Guardian Ad Litem, where he represented the needs of children in foster care. Prior to law school, Samuel graduated from the University of Central Arkansas, earning Bachelor of Science degrees in both Psychology and Economics.
While not working, Samuel enjoys staying physically active and spending time with his family.
- 2018 - Juris Doctor, University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Law
- 2013 - Bachelor of Science, Economics, University of Central Arkansas
- 2013 - Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Central Arkansas
Certifications and Awards
- September 2018 - Licensed Missouri Attorney and Counselor at Law
- May 2018 - Honors for Pro Bono Service